Saturday, May 22, 2010

Insignia MP3 Player Question?

I have downloaded 6 songs from the internet (mp3) 3 are Aiden songs, 2 are Hawthorn Heights. I know all 6 work for sure and I have gotten them to copy to my MP3 player (Insignia 1GB), but when I go through the menue they don't show up. I even tried manualy making 2 folders called Aiden and Hawthourn Heights and putting the music in them, but the songs wont show up and neither will the folders. They show up in windows media player, but once I unplug my MP3 Player (I make sure it says it's ok to) they aren't there and my song count (186) is the same as before I tried to upload the songs.





Help?

Insignia MP3 Player Question?
it sounds like the songs aren't in the correct format for ur mp3 player, type in free song converters in yahoo and download one and follow the on-screen instructions


No comments:

Post a Comment