Monday, May 17, 2010

Hawthorn vs. Melbourne inner city?

I'm 90% certain i'm enrolling for postgraduate studies in Hawthorne and wil be moving to Oz with my husband and baby. My hubby will work full-time and I'll probably use my allowed 20 hours per week.





Would it be practical for us to live in Hawthorn or is better to live in the inner city? What's Hawthorn like? IS it practical for my husband to commute to inner Melb on a daily basis? Can i find decent part-time/odd jobs in Hawthorn? Is the pay equivalent to the ones offered in Melb?





Hope to get some useful information...thanks!

Hawthorn vs. Melbourne inner city?
Hawthorn is not to far from the city and its an older suburb of Melbourne.


Commuting to the City is easy.


Jobs are where you find them.





Here is a link to a map of Melbourne Hawthorn is in the east





http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q%26amp;hl=en...
Reply:yeah man, id go hawthorn.


or any other surrounding suburbs!


public transport in melbourne rocks and you should be right from anywhere.


there isnt a whole lot of living accomodation in the inner city, if there is, it's mega expensive!


No comments:

Post a Comment